The Senior Officer will be responsible for the full range of administrative activities within the Human Resources department. You will work closely with the HR Business Partnering team to provide a range of HR administrative support.
This is a one year contract.
- Manage the onboarding process for new employees, which includes creating employee and electronic records, collecting and verifying employment-related documents, activating benefits, conducting orientation , etc.
- Manage the recruitment of temporary employees, which includes communicating with hiring managers and staffing agencies on recruitment requirements, arranging interviews and onboarding.
- Tracking and processing of new hire confirmation, contract/appointment review, etc.
- Provide support in the preparation and issuance of employee-related letters such as employment certification letters, confirmation letters, appointment letters, etc.
- Manage the onboarding process which includes preparing the acknowledgment letter, exit clearance forms, exit investigation, arranging the exit interview, etc.
- Maintain accurate and timely employee files and data
- Support other HR administrative duties such as preparing reports, verifying invoices and submitting documents for finance processing, participating in HR related projects as assigned, etc.
- Degree in Human Resources, Business Management/Administration or equivalent
- 1 to 2 years of experience in human resources administration will be preferred
- Experience in SuccessFactors will be an added advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Thorough and well organized
- Good team player and able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Knowledge of employment law
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Excel